We are so excited you are interested in being a Young Life leader here in the North Springs |Monument area. It is an amazing calling and privilege to walk with kids, be a light in their life, and one day earn the right to introduce them to Jesus. The first steps we ask you to take as you pursue this calling are important, as they not only tell us more about you, give you a clear idea of what is expected of a leader, and initiate your training process so you feel equipped and prepared to jump in with our leadership team.
FIRST STEP: Contact our Area Director (Jeremy) to line up coffee with one of our staff!
IF AFTER MEETING WITH OUR STAFF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VOLUNTEER LEADER, PLEASE PROCEED TO NEXT STEPS: We understand that the following can look daunting, but it is not so bad. It actually goes rather quick. The reason for these steps is first and foremost that we are protecting kids, giving them our best, and helping new leaders feel comfortable and knowledgable so we aren’t throwing you into the deep end.
(*Click on bolded links below for documents)
* Email your completed forms to our Area Admin Brittany Dahlke.
2) Review our Lifestyle, Mission, and Commitment Covenant. Print and sign (you’ll bring to interview).
Email your area staff to say you have completed all requested paperwork and that you’re now ready to set up a time to interview!
1) Complete our NSM Leader Survey
2) After submitting NSM Leader Survey you will receive an email in a couple days from Young Life regarding a background check and driver questionnaire. These must be completed before you can jump in with kids.
3) We will let you know what team we feel is the best fit for you!
4) Put all club, camps, and retreats into your calendar, and immediately inform staff if you already see some big conflicts.
– January 2019 Dates TBA